Home loans are offered to following individuals basically to own a residential property in India.
1. Purchase of a plot of land and Construction of a house thereon
2. Construction of a house on plot of land already owned
3. Purchase of a new house / flat
4. Purchase of old house / flat. The residual age of the property as confirmed by our certified valuers should not be less than 30 years (Home Acquisition Plan)
5. Extend /Renovate/Repair of a house or flat already owned by self (Improvement/Extension Plan)
6. Take-over of existing Housing Loan
7. Loan takeover with additional refinance